The Five Children's and Families Trust have an open admission policy which is monitored to ensure fairness and equality.
It is our intention to make our childcare provision genially accessible to all sections of the local community.
In order to do this we aim to:
- Ensure that information about our childcare provision is made widely available in public places, from services or advice agencies as well as on the Five Children's Centre web site and Face book account.
- Invite parents to complete a form indicating their child's details and the sessions they prefer.
- We will arrange our waiting list in order of application date.
- If any family has a change in circumstances which prevents them accepting a place, they may stay on the list at the discretion of the management team.
- We will describe the childcare provision and its practices making it clear that we welcome all family members and other carers, including child minders and foster carers, also people from all cultural, religious and ethnic groups and people with or without disability.
- We will be as flexible as possible about attendance patterns so as to accommodate the needs of individual children and families.
- We will monitor our admissions to ensure that no accidental discrimination is taking place.
- We will ensure that our equal opportunities policy is widely known.
- Priority will be given to Five nursery children requiring a Kids Club place when they reach school age.
- Priority is given to full time places in kids club and part time places must be matched to ensure all sessions are filled effectively. Holidays are subject to availability.