Breakfast, After School & Holidays
After School & Holidays only
After School only
- Fees are payable in advance either weekly or monthly
- Fees must be paid on the due date; if not, we have the right to immediately cancel the childcare contract and childcare will not be provided until payment has been made in full.
- We have a notice period of 1 MONTH - this MUST be given in writing
- We normally review our fees annually in September
- Please note that on occasions we are contacted by the Inland Revenue, Job Centre Plus or other government bodies to verify details of universal tax claimants. We are obliged by law to provide this information and we cannot be held responsible for any changes to your claim as a result of providing the information requested.
Universal Tax Credits
Most families with children are entitled to tax credits. Please refer to the tax credits helpline for details by calling 0845 300 3900 or by visiting taxcredits.inlandrevenue.gov.uk
We accept childcare vouchers as part payments.
Please see your own employers finance department for details.